AcroDesign Technologies Research
The X-Acute platform is a very high-level
language with built-in communication and
synchronization protocols that enable
the rapid development of robust mobile applications.
The X-Acute tools are being developed from
the ground up to target handheld devices.
The following is a list of some of the key
attributes of the X-Acute platform:
- Palm OS
- Pocket PC/Smartphone
- Windows; Imagine the same application running
on your Desktop and multiple handheld devices!
- Dynamic UI layout allows one application
to target a gamut of different screen sizes,
resolutions and orientations!
- X-Acute programs have persistent data that
can be automatically synchronized with a
- Persistent data is represented in XML to
enable synchronizing with a wide variety
of remote sources.
- Procedural code is written in TCL, a high-level
script language, to provide maximal productivity
- We have developed a number of commercial products with the X-Acute platform including the best-selling
PalmStudy Bible software.
- We have also developed over a dozen applications with X-Acute for
clients that are also sold commercially.